Monday, March 7, 2011

Duck.. Duck.. Duck...GOOSE!

Good morning everybody.. I'm feeling a bit bitchy today.. So my posting will be a bit random... filled with a few disconnected thoughts.. just stuff that's on my mind.


 I'm exhausted.. and I missed my bus, and this woman and her kids are making a lot of noise next to me.. so excuse my attitude.. but... One thing I've noticed is that there are an extraordinary amount of ugly people out here on Staten Island. (and when i say ugly.. I MEAN UGLY!!!!!!) I don't know what it is.. is it inbreeding? do they ever get off the island to meet humans? I would love to start a page with pictures of all the uglies i encounter on this ferry.. i could start my own anti-model modelling agency. I cant help but notice the lack of eye candy around me..Every once in a while Ill see that lone beacon in the night.. a cute guy.. who is clearly just visiting!! Today I'm stuck with the lady and her 6 loud ass kids ( yes, they are all hers.. 'cuz they are just as ugly as she is.. ) First of all why didn't you stop after the second kid. You saw a pattern of ugly developing that would only breed itself and continue to weaken the human race... for the love of all things holy.. close your legs!!


Am I shallow?... On most days .. no. Actually, some might say I'm a little too deep. I realize that this topic makes me seem very ugly on the inside for saying such horrible things..  Do I feel bad about it..?  Not really no. 'cuz its true... Would I say it out loud to her face.. not a chance.. Why..? Because I'm basically a nice person and we are all emotional people... and clearly I'm having a rough morning~~


This weekend.. a friend of mine, Mark gave another friend Jeff, permission to exclude him from an event we were planning because he wasn't available for some of the prep work.  And so Jeff did. Even though Mark gave his permission he was actually really hurt that Jeff would exclude him so quickly. . I guess that comes from the secret trust we put in our friends that they will always look out for our best interests. and for the most part I think they do. The point and the lesson behind this story kids, is to say what you mean!!  Don't beat around the bush and make concessions to make others happy at your own expense. Don't give permission to be hurt and then be angry when it happens. That also applies to saying you've been hurt and expecting an apology.. emotions can run high.. and sometimes they can make decisions more difficult but you don't get what you don't ask for.

Anyway.. Ferry is pulling in... I'm off to work.. I hope my day gets better. It has to!!.. kisses







No comments:

Post a Comment