Ding dong the bitch is dead.. Say good-bye to Delta Work. As a fellow big gurl, I wanted to like her sooo much, but she never brought it. I should have known when she walked out in that bikini printed t-shirt that she was done. As aways Shangela thought that her talent got her thru.. ( no dear you just weren't the worst one). I would have given the win to Yara Sophia. her little person costume/ comedy act was genius.Once again my girl Raja turned it with her bucket -o- blood "Carrie" costume.. (I need to make one of those) Manila.. you can leave my cake out in the rain anytime.. (amazing lip sync) Were getting closer and closer to the finish line of this race.. Who will win? They've already started their engines... I'm the best woman.. so who cares. lol
What the what??? Santana is a Lesbian... We knew she had bi tendencies but its official and they used Stevie Nicks' "Landslide" flush it out.. (even though the meaning of that song has been debated for centuries) To quote Antoine Dodson of "hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife" fame.... Britney.."you are so dumb, you really really dumb". "Three days ago a stork built its nest above my garage.. i'm not stupid it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby" bless her heart.. As for the return of Holly Holiday (Gwyneth Paltrow) She's great. I couldn't imagine the role being played by anyone else. Sue likes her enema's Piping hot and "porcelain" needs to get with the program.. he's been playing the whole i'm gay story line but is a non-sexual unick. Not feeling that storyline.. after all "everyone's got a random" wrap it up kids.. wear a condom!!
Desperate Bros and Hos's has gotten so bad.. that neither is actually worthy of its own paragraph. The one redeeming light on Wisteria Lane was at the very end of the episode when Gabby finally came to her senses and wanted Juanita to perform her tap routine.. (Juanita was awful and her mother hid her tap shoes, preventing her from going on stage in the schools talent show.) It was sweet and made me tear up.. ( no worries im still a cold bitch.. the ice just melted a little bit) As for Brothers and Sisters. ... It's not even worth uploading the picture.. end of story..
What the what is wrong with my fucking roommates..? They went on tour for 2 weeks and didn't even tell me they were going away.. leaving their dog "precious" to fend for herself. I was woken up this morning by Precious' crying in the living room because she hadn't been walked for a whole day because I didn't know I had to. This is the most fucked up behavior i've ever seen. They've done some odd things since i've moved in.. but this takes the cake. I really hope they don't decide to have actual children and behave as childishly as they have since i've known them..
Well that's how my day started.. I hope yours is better... xoxo



Really? Your roomates just left the dog?
ReplyDeleteDon't get a dog if you can't take care of it!!
thebigham