TV was soooooooo good last night. I got home late and was up all night (I'm usually up all night anyway because I'm an insomniac) but last night I was up because i wanted to be!! lets get started! (spoiler alert!!!)
What the What!!! All hell broke loose with V last night it was the best episode of the series so far. Dumb ass Lisa fell prey to human emotion and believed that her mother wanted to help and not hurt humanity. And failed by not killing her. Ryan was killed by his daughter.. Chad Dekker was found out as a two-faced ho ( and will be disposed of) Anna went crazy, killed her mother, locked up Lisa and cloned her to mate with Tyler (as with all good hook-ups you kill him when you're done right? .....no? just me? ....anyone? Bueller? ...........crickets) ANYWAY!! Anna discovered that she could use her "bliss" to mind control humans. and she blissed all mankind (except Erica and the secret society that lives under NYC that includes the FBI AND Donovan from the original V series) Very nice turn of events... I was so excited I almost peed myself.. When is it returning? I have no Idea. No previews No Nothing.. Drives me nuts!! SOoo good!!
GLEE made me giddy with glee last night. New Directions won regionals with all original songs. Kurt found true love and had his first gay kiss ( 2 actually) with his Warbler co-star (sigh) Rachel actually didn't drive me crazy last night.. I felt sorry for her and liked her song...
The team song was the best!! Kathy Griffin and Loretta Devine guest starred and had all of 2 mins of screen time and it was worth every second GENIUS!!.. YAY GLEE


No comments:
Post a Comment